I recently read, “25 Steve Jobs Quotes That Will Change the Way You Work—in the Best Way Possible” by Kaitlyn Russell. Here’s how it begins:
“Fact: Steve Jobs didn’t become successful overnight.
It took years of hard work, determination, and perseverance to build Apple into the company that it is today. When you take a step back from your MacBook (and put down your iPhone), and really think about all that he accomplished, it’s beyond remarkable. He changed the way we live.”
You can click the link above to read the entire post. Another fact is that Steve Jobs has so many impactful quotes attributed to him. I decided to pick my top five from Russell’s list for this week’s Five Friday Faves. What are your favorite Steve Jobs quotes?
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful…that’s what matters to me.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.